Nurse Next Door is hiring HCA's, RCA's, PSW's and other Caregivers:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Days, evenings, overnights
These jobs require you to work in either Coquitlam/Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge or Mission.
Nurse Next Door is a premier homecare company that believes in happier aging and helping seniors stay at home. We're also part of the WorkSafeBC Provider Network!
- Medical/Dental benefits for full time and part time roles
- An amazing Company Culture
- Safer work than in facilities
- Less rushed work than in facilities
- Continuity of care
- Ongoing training & support
- A Career with PURPOSE!
- Visit between 1 to 4 clients per day and spend quality time with them!
- Bring happiness to each client visit!
- Provide personal care to clients as outlined in their care plans.
- Provide personal care and help with ADLs within the scope of practice for a Registered Care Aide.
- Assist clients in all activities of daily living/ hygiene assistance, bathing, grooming, linen changes and other activities.
- Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Complete records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
- Certificate from accredited school or foreign nursing experience
- Clear TB test within 2 years
- Criminal Record Check with vulnerable sector check completed within past 1 year
- 2 Professional References
- Reliable vehicle and valid BC Driver’s License OR able to travel from client to client in a timely fashion.
Our clients need care at all times of day and night, so all availabilities will be considered. We require at least 16 hours per week of availability.
Come be a part of our award-winning team, which services Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge. We're part of the WorkSafeBC Provider Network.
We can't wait to hear from you!