The Chamber of Commerce serving Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows has been working for our two communities and our membership since 1999. Independently, the two chambers were incorporated around 1910 but were dissolved during World War One. After the War they were reinstated and decided to join both chambers to better serve our communities.
Working on behalf of business and our members, the Chamber’s collective purpose is to foster a thriving, prosperous business community. The chamber proudly represents and promotes over 490 businesses in and around our cities and region. Through our organization, members have the opportunity to contribute to the community and influence all levels of government for positive policy change. In addition, members receive benefits that include nationally negotiated discounts and educational and networking opportunities of value to their businesses.
To be a credible and effective advocate for all business.
To proactively develop, promote and support a strong, sustainable local economy that benefits our business communities.
In all our efforts, we ensure that we follow these fundamental values to achieve excellence in member satisfaction:
- Credibility: Our words and actions align with who we say we are.
- Accountability: We openly take the responsibility for both our actions and their outcomes.
- Effectiveness: We ensure that we execute with precision and achieve results for members.
- Independence: We are dedicated to remaining non-partisan.
- Innovation: We are an innovative and proactive organization that enables members to prepare for future economic environments.
We work daily to deliver the following services to our members and to our business community:
- Advocacy: As the voice for business, we advocate for the issues of our business community to all levels of government.
- Networking: We provide our members with strategic networking that helps strengthen their businesses.
- Education & Training: We strive to offer opportunities that help develop our members and their businesses.
- Member Promotion: Chamber marketing and promotion tools help give our members the competitive edge.
- Value Added Programs: We offer valuable savings that enhance our members’ bottom line.
- Relevance: We offer meaningful opportunities that stimulate member engagement.