2019 BUSINESS EXCELLENCE AWARDS NOMINATION REQUIREMENTS
Businesses and individuals that are nominated will be required to submit information/supporting documents to support of their nomination. This package must include:
- Legal Business Name
- Completed Nomination Form
- Supporting details (awards, achievements, community involvement, etc.)
- If self-nominating, three (3) endorsements are required from the following:
- A chamber member in good standing
- A customer/client
- An Employee
- The nominated business or individual must consent to being nominated.
- Must have conducted business operations within the area for the past twelve (12) months consecutively, prior to nomination.
- Company does not have to be a Chamber member to be nominated, but it is recommended.
- A company may only be selected as a finalist in one category per year, but not if they have won in any category over the past three (3) years.
- Previous award winners are eligible for re-nomination only after 3 years.
- Previous finalists are eligible for nomination.
- Self- nominations are accepted
- Board members and their businesses are not eligible for nomination.
- All nominations are accepted at the discretion of the Board of Directors and judged by an independent panel.
- Three (3) finalists will be selected per category
- An award may not be issued for every category, each year depending upon the applications received
- A nominee may be issued an award for a category other than the one they were nominated for.
DEADLINE FOR PUBLIC NOMNINATIONS is October 1, 2019 (midnight)